Available For Sale
One Parcel totaling 31.4 acres located at approximately
9180 S. Wasatch/Highway 210 in Cottonwood Heights,
in Salt Lake County, Utah.
- $500,000 per acre
- Uncompromised location to World class skiing and the Salt Lake / Provo Metro areas. 20 minutes to SLC airport Delta Hub with 1000+ direct flights daily.
- Perhaps the last of the large (30 acres +) undeveloped parcel located east of Wasatch Blvd.
- Cooperative City Council looking to expand the city limits.
- Abuts R-2 zoning and has historical mixed use.
- Title, Recommended Build Areas, Comprehensive Survey, Fault T Investigation, Traffic Study, and Phase 1 Environmental completed.
- Highly desirable location.
- Download a PDF of this information here.
Water rights are to be retained by the seller, however are also available. The parcel has a Cottonwood Heights zoning R-1-15, with 15,000 square feet minimums per building lot.
Cottonwood Heights Planning and Zoning: 801.944.7000
Due Diligence: The Seller has reports containing Geotech Study, Traffic Study, Fault Line Study, and a Phase 1 Environmental Study for your review. Call or email the listing agent for copies of these reports.
Disclaimer: This Property Information report is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitations any warrantees of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, There is no representation of warranty that this information is complete or free from error, and the provider does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any liability to any person or entity for loss or damage cause by errors or omissions in this Property Information report without a title insurance policy. The information contained in the Portperty Information report is delivered as a courtesy from Williams Realty.
Offered Exclusively by Jim Williams
DRE License #5488631-PB00